All New Acura MDX
Make Park Ave Your 2010 Acura MDX Dealer In NJ
If you are in the market to research or purchase the all new Acura MDX, you are one click away from viewing our inventory, specials and vehicles with our configuration tool. Just click on the button to the right and see how we can match you with an Acura MDX.
As the leading Acura dealer in NJ, we’ll answer any additional questions or inquiries you may have. Our Credit and Finance Center will help you with our low rate financing or leasing packages and appraising your trade-in if needed.
At Park Ave Acura you´ll always find the right answers and the customer service you deserve while deciding which Acura is made just for you!
Body Styles, Trim Levels, and Options
- Xenon HID headlights
- 50/50-split-folding third-row seat
- Leather upholstery
- Trip computer and Bluetooth
- Eight-speaker stereo
- The Technology Package adds a power liftgate
- Voice-activated navigation system
- With real-time traffic
- Solar-sensing climate control
- 10-speaker Panasonic/ELS surround-sound system.
- The Sport Package
- Active sport suspension
- Auto-leveling headlights
- 18-inch wheels
- Perforated leather upholstery and metallic interior trim.
- The Entertainment Package
- Heated second-row seating
- 115-volt house-style power outlet
- DVD entertainment system
Powertrains and Performance
- 3.7-liter VTEC® V-6 dishes up 300 horsepower and 270 lbs.-ft. of torque
- EPA estimated mileage27 is 16 / 21 mpg (city/highway), which combined with a 21-gallon fuel capacity, gives the MDX the potential for attaining a 400-mile or more cruising range.
- Roof arches
- Floor Crossmembers
- Front rails
- Slide body
- Tailgate opening which is particularly vulnerable to flex
- Pounds were also reduced by using aluminum in areas where less weight is required and the strength of steel is not imperative, such as the hood and instrument panel.
- The torque sensing power system varies the level of effort at varying speeds so that steering is firm at high speeds, yet easy and precise in the parking lot.
- The steering system has been finessed to relay the subtle steering feedback that drivers look for when negotiating curves and other steering maneuvers.
- Brake Assist system (ABS EBD)
- Sophisticated six airbags system
- Advanced sensors and inflator
- Occupant Position Detection System (OPDS)
- Collision Mitigation Braking System (CMBS)
Interior Design and Special Features
- 10-way adjustable power seat
- Both front seats offer two levels of heating. With the Advance Package, the front seats can cool as well as heat by venting air through the perforations in the leather, allowing you to reach your desired comfort level more quickly
- 2-driver automatic memory system is designed to record preferences for the driver’s seat, steering wheel and side mirror positions as well as climate control and audio presets
- Bluetooth®11 HandsFreeLink® system works with many Bluetooth®-enabled cell phones to let you receive and initiate phone calls through the MDX audio system without ever taking your hands off the wheel
- Operated by a hard drive and viewed though a full VGA 8-inch screen
- Additional features include Zagat® Survey restaurant reviews, AcuraLink Real-Time Traffic™ with Traffic Rerouting™ information and AcuraLink Real-Time Weather™The bolsters are designed to dissipate collision forces should the driver’s or front passenger’s legs contact the lower instrument panel during the impact
- The automatic climate control system uses the Acura Navigation System’s10 GPS receiver to continually track the vehicle’s position relative to the sun
- The bolters are designed to dissipate collision forces should the driver’s or front passenger’s legs contacts the lower instrument panel during the impact.
- LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children)